The LearningFuze Prep Course, Full Immersion (In-Person & Remote), and Part-Time Coding Bootcamp courses requires the following operating system versions:
Students will need to verify that their system meets the required operating system versions.
Note: Windows users will need to have an account on their computer with Administrator privileges.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later
- Windows 10 64-bit (Version 2004) or later
- You can verify your version of macOS by following these steps:
- You can update your version of macOS with the built-in Software Update app.
- You can verify your version of Windows 10 by following these steps:
- How to verify Windows 10 version (https://support.techsmith.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001763452-How-to-Check-Windows-10-Build)
- You can update your version of Windows using the built-in Check for Updates app.
- Note: Windows users will need to use an account on their computer with Administrator privileges.
Additional Device Requirements
- Laptop computer (or desktop if remote) less than 3 years old or desktop with a minimum of 8 gigabytes of RAM, an external port for a monitor, and 2 USB ports.
If you are unable to update your laptop or desktop to the requested build version for Windows or macOS version, we recommend you borrow or purchase a device with the requested build version. Having the most updated build version will help you maximize success during all LearningFuze Web Development courses.
If you have any questions about your device requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org