We would like to welcome the newest addition to the LearningFuze team, Sr. Technical Lead Eric Johnson.
He is not only a phenomenal engineer but also has several years of experience managing teams of developers. Eric’s experience leading development teams further adds to the education of the aspiring developers in our program by providing real world knowledge and experience around quality development, project management, effective communication and collaboration. Eric will be instrumental in expanding the curriculum and scaling our online learning platform as well as add to the instructional team.
He’s a great addition to LearningFuze and our culture as he is not known for sitting still for very long and has a passionate drive towards continues self-improvement, whether he is coding on his own or upping his skills playing basketball in various leagues.
You might also like:
- LearningFuze Coding Bootcamp Continues to Build a Super Team
- Landing an IoT Job with React Skills from LearningFuze
- Networking after a Coding Bootcamp: Getting off the couch and into the tech community
- Coding Bootcamp: Your LinkedIn profile is more important than you think!
- Coding bootcamp: Traits of a successful junior developer