LearningFuze In-Person COVID Guidelines
We have opened our facility to provide in-person instruction for our full-time programs. The health and safety of our staff and students are our top priorities.
We have prepared the facility to ensure a COVID-safe environment for both students and staff. Given the spacious size of our facility, a limited number of students will have plenty of room to allow for a safe learning environment and we will be limiting access to only active cohorts currently enrolled in the program.
Please note there will be limited spaces available in each In-Person Full Immersion Cohort.
There will be a Pre-Entry Health Screening before entering the facility.
- There will be a check-in & health screening station at the front entrance where we will conduct a simple questionnaire and take your temperature.
- Students would wear a mask at all times.
- Each student will be working at a dedicated workstation in the classroom area:
– Each workstation will be comprised of a desk, chair, monitor, extension cords, and a cubicle (under each desk) to store your belongings.
– There will be disinfectant wipes at each desk.
- Desks are 6 feet apart.
- Students will have access to our 8,000 square foot facility.
- Our sanitation guidelines will follow those of the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention). Link to CDC Guidelines
- Sanitization stations such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the facility.
As always, the health and safety of the LearningFuze staff and students will be our #1 priority while continuing to provide a quality education. We will continue to monitor and follow local & state guidelines to adjust our policies accordingly. Let us help you pursue your goals in a safe and healthy manner!
Should you have any questions about our policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-679-7699.